There is something very charming about the two words when put together, a sort of luster that they don’t exude in isolation. Well, that in itself is an accidental discovery.
So here at The Purple Frog, exploring and making bring along a lot many surprises and realizations, most of the nature that end up giving the heart a new angle to look at the same things. And the world is not the same place again.
So a lot of experimentation and dreaming and making has been happening here and some accidental discoveries that The Purple Frog would like to share with you, even though you may already know some…
- Plants bloom well when simply placed next to other blooming flowering plants. An almost dead plant that The Purple Frog thought will need to be cleared soon, revived back to life in two days when placed next to two blooming rose bushes…and it is flourishing now, all by itself!
- If you paint your favourite artwork or the mantra you swear by or just anything thoughtful at the back of your entrance door, opening the door every time someone rings the bell feels different. Try.
Plus, The Purple Frog thinks that it is a great fixed canvas in the house that can be played with all your life…
Here, it was a DIY effort. However, professional artists can do wonders with bringing your favourite painting or song or movie or person or even your gone-dog, to life.
- Instead of adding plain water or stock to your gravies, adding a tbsp. or two of any tetra-packed juice enhances the aroma without changing the taste.
- Then, if you’re a coffee lover, little coffee powder on the moist finger and simply licking it once in a while gives that harmless high that coffee gives…
- And of course, last but not the least, threads are the new paints in the world here. And the revival of the art forms, crochet and embroidery that grandma sowed the seeds of, is happening here.
And since, she always said, be how the times are, instead of rugs and sheets, the objects are bags, belts and bikinis. So thread market like feather market is kinda disappointing. Guess more exploration is needed.
Well, not all accidental discoveries are happy surprises. Some slightly harsh ones that wilted the heart here were:
Iss duniya mein koi kisi ka nai hota…Mumbai hai bhai, sab apna apna dekho and kuch bhi ho, Tujhko chalna hoga, tujhko chalna hoga…lol
Here are some pictures of the work happening here. Wish you lots of inspiration and love to create and share.
P.S. The Purple Frog is getting serious about a marketplace venture. Let’s hope it is able to announce it and bring it out soon this year!Share this thought: